My Egg Bank and Reproductive Biology Associates demonstrated its leadership in the development of groundbreaking infertility treatment research at the annual meetings of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM). Multiple presentations authored by the scientific team were accepted and all were very well received by our peers. The predominant focus of the science presented was our ongoing success with egg freezing... a technology RBA has been at the forefront of for over a decade. RBA Scientific Director, Dr. Zsolt Peter Nagy, said "My Egg Bank continues to produce some of the best success rates in the world from our unique egg freezing protocol. The technology has enhanced the care of our IVF patients, women seeking to preserve their fertility, and patients utilizing our frozen donor egg bank".
For more information about egg freezing or My Egg Bank, please call 1-404-257-1900 and we will be happy to answer your questions.
RBA PRESENTATIONS - 2011 ASRM
RBA PRESENTATIONS - 2009 ASRM
- Title: COMPARISON OF LABORATORY AND CLINICAL OUTCOMES BETWEEN FRESH AND VITRIFIED/WARMED SIBLING OOCYTES OBTAINED FROM 30-39 YEAR OLD IVF PATIENTS.
Zsolt P. Nagy
- Title: CLINICAL EVALUATION OF THE FIRST ONE HUNDRED RECIPIENT CYCLES USING VITRIFIED/WARMED OOCYTES FROM A CRYO-EGG BANK AND COMPARISON OF OUTCOMES WITH FRESH OOCYTE DONATIONS.
Zsolt P. Nagy
- Title: THE DIFFERENCE OF SPINDLE RECOVERY DURING OOCYTE CRYOPRESERVATION: VITRIFICATION VS. SLOW FREEZING.
- Abstract Title: EMBRYO BIOPSY - BACKGROUND INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO INCLUDING NEW AND IMPROVED TECHNIQUES.
- Abstract Title: HIGH SURVIVAL RATES OF VITRIFIED HUMAN OOCYTES ARE MAINTAINED AFTER EXPOSURE TO TRANSPORT CONDITIONS IN THE
VAPOR PHASE OF LIQUID NITROGEN IN DRY SHIPPER FOR 60 HOURS.
- Abstract Title: CLINICAL APPLICATIONS OF AN EFFICIENT OOCYTE FREEZING PROGRAM.
Diana Patricia Bernal
- Abstract Title: COMPARISON OF ANEUPLOIDY RATES OF BLASTOCYST STAGE EMBRYOS DERIVED FROM FRESH AND VITRIFIED OOCYTES.
Luiz Fernando A. Colturato
- Abstract Title: HUMAN OOCYTE PRESERVATION EXPERIENCE (HOPE): PRELIMINARY RESULTS.
Zsolt P. Nagy, PhD
- Abstract Title: CLINICAL EVALUATION OF THE CRYOLOCK DEVICE AS A CARRIER FOR VITRIFICATION OF BLASTOCYST STAGE EMBRYOS OBTAINED FROM CRYOPRESERVED DONATED OOCYTES.
Diana Patricia Bernal
- Abstract Title: THE USE OF SIBLING OOCYTES TO COMPARE OOCYTE VITRIFICATION OUTCOMES WITH DIFFERENT CRYOPROTECTANT
COMPONENTS: A FORMULA WITHOUT DMSO.
- Abstract Title: CLINICAL OUTCOMES OF SHARED SIBLING DONATED OOCYTES AMONG MULTIPLE RECIPIENTS USING OOCYTE CRYO-BANK.
All forms below are in PDF format. If you do not have Adobe Reader, please click here to download for free .
- Oocyte spindle preservation during slow-rate freezing.
Wright G, Chang CC, Tian XC, Yang X, Sung LY, Nagy ZP. Hum Reprod 2007;22(S1):i154.
- Clinical evaluation of the efficiency of oocyte donation program using egg cryo-banking.
Nagy ZP, Chang CC, Shapiro DB, Elsner CW, Mitchell-Leef D, Kort HI. Fertil Steril 2007; 88(1S):S42.
- The effect of cryoprotectants on preserving oocyte spindle following sub-physiological temperature treatment.
Chang CC, Tian XC, Yang X, Straub RJ, Keenan DL, Nagy ZP. Fertil Steril 2007; 88(1S):S94.
- In-vivo versus rescued in-vitro maturation metaphase II oocyte vitrification outcomes in human.
Chang CC, Wright G, Elsner CW, Mitchell-Leef D, Kort HI, Nagy ZP.Fertil Steril 2007;88(1S):S346.
- Parallel comparison of parthenogenetic development following oocyte cryopreservation: vitrification vs. slow freezing.
Chang CC, Sung LY, Tian XC, Yang X, Kort HI, Nagy ZP. Fertil Steril 2007;88(1S):S350.
- Clinical evaluation of blastocyst transfer in oocyte cryopreservation cycles.
Chang CC, Bernal DP, Kort HI, Elsner CW, Mitchell-Leef D, Shapiro DB, Toledo AA, Nagy ZP. Hum Reprod 2008;23(S1):i149.
- The impact of oocyte vitrification on laboratory and clinical outcomes in 30-38 years old IVF patients.
Chang CC, Bernal DP, Elsner CW, Toledo AA, Slayden SM, Nagy ZP. Fertil Steril 2008;90(1S):S271.
- Meiotic spindle localization and microfilament distribution during oocyte vitrification.
Chang CC, Nagy ZP, Sung LY, Kort HI, Yang X, Tian XC. Fertil Steril 2008;90(1S):S46.
- Two successful pregnancies obtained following oocyte vitrification and embryo re-vitrification.
Chang CC, Shapiro DB, Bernal DP, Wright G, Kort HI, Nagy ZP. Reprod Biomed Online. 2008; 16: 346-349.
- Human oocyte vitrification: In vivo and in vitro maturation outcomes.
Chang CC, Shapiro DB, Bernal DP, Wright G, Kort HI, Nagy ZP. Reprod Biomed Online. 2008; 17: 684-688.
- Clinical evaluation of the efficiency of an oocyte donation program using egg cryo-banking.
Nagy ZP, Chang CC, Shapiro DB, Bernal DP, Elsner CW, Mitchell-Leef D, Toledo AA, Kort HI. Fertil Steril. 2009 (In press).
- Oocyte spindle preservation during vitrification of mouse oocytes.
Chang CC, Tian XC, Yang X, Shapiro DB, Slayden SM, Nagy ZP. Fertil Steril 2007; 88(1S):S89.