Introducing Live Birth Assurance, an Industry-First Program for Aspiring Parents
When aspiring parents embark on the costly and emotionally-charged journey of conceiving with donor eggs, they’re often looking for one specific thing — an assurance. In an effort to support them and push our industry forward, we’re proud to announce the first-ever Live Birth Assurance, also called the Natality Program.
This program is available to qualifying aspiring parents who are seeking the assurance of a live birth with multiple treatment cycles using eligible donors. Here’s how it works:
- For qualifying parents, the program includes three Synchronous™ or Asynchronous™ donor egg cycles.
- The program also includes embryo creation, cryopreservation, and multiple embryo transfers at a patient’s home center.
- The Synchronous™ donor egg cycle, sometimes referred to as
- “fresh” egg donation, is ideal for those patients who are interested in using fresh egg donor services to build a family with two or more genetically related children.
- The Asynchronous™ donor egg cycle, sometimes referred to “frozen” egg donation, is the most common offering involving selection of donor eggs that are already frozen from the bank.
MyEggBank has already made great strides to empower aspiring parents who are using donor eggs. The Live Birth Assurance is an expansion of our Conceive With Confidence (CWC) Guarantee Programs, which are designed to offer peace of mind and financial protection throughout these journeys. Live Birth is the premier assurance offering within CWC – and the first-ever of its kind within the industry.
MEB is the premier network of donor egg banks and practices, and the launch of our Live Birth Assurance reflects our commitment to helping aspiring parents navigate the financial path to parenthood. In today’s press release announcing the launch, TJ Farnsworth, Founder and CEO of Inception Fertility, the parent company of MyEggBank, said: “While technology in reproductive medicine has opened the door to so many advancements and options for aspiring parents, there are still limitations on the financial aspect of fertility care, which can be as large a burden as the emotional and physical components to this journey. By expanding Conceive with Confidence to include a Live Birth Assurance, MyEggBank is able to add one more option to the table that will help relieve the financial stress associated with fertility treatment and allows patients to focus more on bringing home a baby.”
Interested in knowing more about the Live Birth Assurance program? Schedule a phone consultation with a financing expert.